Find results in...

Kicked out of 7/11

Techno 5.0

@Robin:

> @uıןɐpuǝʍb:
>
> > What the duck language is American?
> >
> > I've lived here my whole life and only know English. I don't know "American"
>
> American is just English without any 'u's and plenty more 'z's.

"american english" ^_^, You're right robin.

@Sting:

> some people find it rude when you speak spanish in america since the language here is english people expect others to speak english I guess I dont really know

No actually the U.S Doesn't have an official language. It's two major languages are spanish and english. Most people don't know that though.

BTW say this to him next time:
Xie xie xian sheng!

(say the "x" like a "sssshh" sound and the "ie" like "eh" and the "ian" like "ee-aann" the last one just read it like it is lol)

that's mandarin, the worst sound coming out of anyone who is not Chinese. I found that (to my most hated thing) that even japanese turning into english letters sound WAAY more better than "beijing chang jiang iang eung liang" lol :(

and then do some type of kung-fu salute and shout "hyaaaaah" and jump outta the store then pop your head back in and watch his reaction…

@Robin:

> @uıןɐpuǝʍb:
>
> > What the duck language is American?
> >
> > I've lived here my whole life and only know English. I don't know "American"
>
> American is just English without any 'u's and plenty more 'z's.

Not entirely accurate. They seem to like to use U instead of other sounds. Thru, for example, makes me want to stab babies.
And not in a good way.

@[PIE:

> Rodriguez link=topic=61099.msg644633#msg644633 date=1275623055]
> Say it in japanese or German. You'll get some laughs even if he is an hard arse.
>
> - Adulese

I laugh whenever anyone says ANYTHING in German. They always sound like they're choking on something.

@[PIE:

> Lollicat link=topic=61099.msg644982#msg644982 date=1275705612]
> @[PIE:
>
> > Rodriguez link=topic=61099.msg644633#msg644633 date=1275623055]
> > Say it in japanese or German. You'll get some laughs even if he is an hard arse.
> >
> > - Adulese
>
> I laugh whenever anyone says ANYTHING in German. They always sound like they're choking on something.

They're saying it wrong then.