Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is it possible to have more than 1 server running at a time for a client

cowin000

Well, a knowledge of some coding is required to use my system, so there's not much I can do there, as I'd have to create each conversation file for you. You can always post on the source question board.

As for quests, you can also find some quest scripts in the database. Most are just simple copy/paste, so you should be able to get those just fine.

And no, not that topic. That's plans for a future edit. If you can't get this done/ripped for you, you might just wait until that system is completed.

Quit posting multiple times. There's a "modify" button on the top right that allows you to edit on to your post, if needed.

The only system that is complete like this is my script in the database. Barring you getting that to work, you'll just have to wait until a proper system is released.

Ok, you need to start learning things. Sadscript atleast. If you are focused on random features that don't matter overrall, you probably don't have a decent game at all.

Take some time, take small steps. Just worry about the basic stuff, like mapping, and having a few different monsters in different areas trying to get basic combat and balance down. Then do more complex mapping, try adding a scripted tile or something (or use puzzles with map tiles and certain NPCs).

START SMALL. If you haven't spent 3 months really thinking about your game or working on it, you're not going to have anything worthwhile.