Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My book

vampire

I'm writing a book and have 2 more character profiles empty so put the name of the character and you give me a full desciption personality haircolor eycolor and every thing and the name has to be a real name not something fake

**Name**: Noobslayer von Dicks

**Description**: Beyond awesome
**Haircolor**: holy$H!T his hair color is so ill that it is terminal. So sick, it chronically visits the ER
**Eyecolor**: Oh you know Chuck Norris? Well, he's the only person that ever looked this here guy in the eyes. And guess what? The sheer site made him cry - right before Noobslayer fistnutted him.
**Everything**: Everything is this man's bitch. If he wanted to, he could walk up to a panda and it would offer itself to be fried up and served on a bun.

There is no possible way you can write a story without your characters created first.

You should set out their attributes, their personality and their feelings and let them name themselves.

Once you have a set of characters you're happy with and believe their personalities will compliment and conflict enough to make them believable, _then_ you write a story about them.

I suggest you go pick up some real literature to read.

Name: Kyle
Personality: Kind, but smart. Is not afraid to take risks or stand up for friends.
Apperance: ![](http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/a/af/Cloud_Strife_Nomura_art.jpg)….. lol jk...
![](http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/50f1b1dc6176d49aea0e06759116a3ee1235260601_full.jpg)

If you need anything else just comment… So Vamp long time no see! lol

without context, this is quite open to interpretation.
Am I coming up with a cyberpunk net runner? A Knight Templar? A streetwise private eye who bit into a case that may turn out to be bigger than it first appeared?
You need to say something about the setting, otherwise any character that gets put up will be a totally bland template.

Thorn if I told you anything about the settings then I would be cluing in to where the book happens that's why I didn't post it but the main place is England ok so make a character based of what you want in the book and I will see if It fits lol

@vampire:

> Thorn if I told you anything about the settings then I would be cluing in to where the book happens that's why I didn't post it but the main place is England ok so make a character based of what you want in the book and I will see if It fits lol

This book is going to be horrible, I can see it already.