Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I need help please!!!

dragoonale

hi im new to this and i need a lot of help ok son question 1

1\. when u open the window to make maps and npcs and all that good stuff how do i know what my edit server script code thing is.

2.where do i enter scripts and how do they work

3\. i am absolutely sure i want turn based fighting  like final fantasy how do i do this i probably wont make a game if i cant.

4\. i want to make 8 races 4 on good and 4 on evil and i want their to be good vs evil pvp and all that name scripts or ways i can accomplish this please

5 i want to edit the character creation and can i make more then 3 classes if so how

6 i want the equipment to change your characters look how can i do this.

7\. how do i link one map to another and start making a new map.

8\. how do i open a box where a npc talks and gives quests.

can someone or even a few people thoroughly tell me how to do this stuff ty

1\. Not sure what you mean

2\. In your servers script folder. Your main.txt or main.ess contains your scripts. Unless your using origins.

3\. You will need to edit the source code. This will require a good deal of knowledge

4\. You can do this yes.

5\. In your server folder goto accounts and change / make more there. Find a tutorial on how.

6\. Look up Paperdoll tutorials

7\. In your map editor properties there are boxes saying up down left right. Put a map number there or use warp attributes.

8\. Source or Script.

ok another big problem is i dont know where to start. should i start by working on the character creation and good and evil or should i start on making the armor and weapons change when it goes on u or should i start witht he turn based combat please help