Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help in Saving

can some tell me how to save my edit when i run the server and edit my map when i close the server my edited map was gone and i cant log in i think  it didnt save plss help me give me the script or give me video plsss

Well actually last time I closed the server a giant earthquake hit haiti.  If you have to restart your computer, i predict the universe will implode.

Lol, im jk.  Just dont close your server while your client is running otherwise you'll run into small issues and lose some data.  Always run client when the server is on, otherwise you can't log in.

but the data is gone when i click save and exit the client and server the edit or the map i edit was gone plss help me and i cant log in my account to

Here are some things to double check. I don't really comprehend the full effect of your problem.

First, make sure your server is running and loaded.
Make sure you haven't changed your IP or Port, or at least that they match up.
When you're logged in and you have the map editor open, draw some map and click Send in the editor. This should close the map editor.
If you're using an item/NPC/resource/etc. editor, make sure to click Save in the editor.

Doing this, you should be able to log out of and close your client, then log back in and see it exactly how you left it. I'm not sure what steps you're taking, so I don't really know what to tell you.

As far as logging in to your account, make sure your caps lock is off?

Good luck.

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't post.

To answer your question, you'll have to extract Eclipse, you can't run it from the rar. On WinRAR use the Extract To option on the Toolbar. For .zip files go to Folder Tasks (sidebar) and click Extract All Files.