Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gold hosting questions

raymond13557

I've recently purchased the gold hosting plan recently and i happen on afew questions:

I am well aware it may take a while for the confirmation email to come up, i trust you lot.

my questions are as follows:

1\. am i allowed to make , for example pourposes: a energy bar that is both HP and MP?

my mmorpg is just going to use two bars, Mental energy (the character's life force) and The

EXP Bar. 

2.I'm kind of a beginner with scripting is the scripting language easy to learn?

and finally:

3\. this mmorpg i am making will have many features and dungeons, is there a way to create a randomly generated dungeon?

Thank you for your time.

> I've recently purchased the gold hosting plan recently and i happen on afew questions:
>
>  
>
> I am well aware it may take a while for the confirmation email to come up, i trust you lot.
>
>  
>
> my questions are as follows:
>
>  
>
> 1\. am i allowed to make , for example pourposes: a energy bar that is both HP and MP?
>
> my mmorpg is just going to use two bars, Mental energy (the character's life force) and The
>
> EXP Bar. 
>
>  
>
> 2.I'm kind of a beginner with scripting is the scripting language easy to learn?
>
>  
>
> and finally:
>
>  
>
> 3\. this mmorpg i am making will have many features and dungeons, is there a way to create a randomly generated dungeon?
>
>  
>
> Thank you for your time.

For your gold plan, jcsnider will have to give validation and he's usually quick at setting it up, if longer than expected; just PM him a reminder on these forums.

1\. EO4 already includes (and auto-formulated) HP/MP/EXP. If it's graphical changes you're speaking of; You can make your own images for everything graphical related by using the GUI editor that came with the EO4 server tools.

2\. EO4 is closed source as Johnson said, and there's no scripting involved, you can make a game without any coding experience using EO4 which is good in the fact that there is many features already in the program (As RPG VX has the Event System, so does EO4), Dynamic Sprites, Housing, Pets, Random Dungeon Generator, and many more.

3\. Random Dungeon Generator is one of the features in EO4, I forewarn that right now that it's very basic but there may be plans of updates sooner or later.