Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which came first, The Chicken or the Egg? Solved!

JayT

@נυиgℓєтσє:

> Well according to the String theory, everything is made of energy, so the big bang couldve happened. What caused it to happen? I dont know.

But where did the energy come from to make big bang? And then where did the source of the energy come from? It goes on and on and on.

Well, and this is goign by evolution, the chicken egg wouldnt have just popped up. It wouldnt be like everything is microscopic plants, and then an egg shows up. the microscopic plan would have adapted to become an egg laying thing. and then the egg laying thing would have branched off to a birdlike thing, and everything else that lays eggs. and then so on. i think an example would be like a friend or brother or relative you see Very often. like everyday. you wont notice them changing. Same with evolution. it doesnt happen fast enough for anyone to really notice a significant change.

I have no idea what string theory has to do with it… thats with the universe... not chickens...

Of course there is a supreme being. But there was Nothing Before the supreme being, or nothing that made the supreme being. thats the whole point. But nothing is a human term determined by our senses.

@Zonova:

> Well, and this is goign by evolution, the chicken egg wouldnt have just popped up. It wouldnt be like everything is microscopic plants, and then an egg shows up. the microscopic plan would have adapted to become an egg laying thing. and then the egg laying thing would have branched off to a birdlike thing, and everything else that lays eggs. and then so on. I think an example would be like a friend or brother or relative you see Very often. like everyday. you wont notice them changing. Same with evolution. it doesnt happen fast enough for anyone to really notice a significant change.
>
> I have no idea what string theory has to do with it… thats with the universe... not chickens...
>
> Of course there is a supreme being. But there was Nothing Before the supreme being, or nothing that made the supreme being. thats the whole point. But nothing is a human term determined by our senses.

Microscopic plant =/= Microscopic animal

@Zonova:

> Ive never heard of a microscopic animal O_o. But scientists predict that everything started as a algae type thing.

There are two types of cells. Animal cells and plant cells. For example, an amoeba is a single celled organism, it's cell type is an animal cell. It's basic life science from the 6th grade.