Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All My Question

1.Why When I use Spell It Didnt See
2.why My NPC monster didnt attack When I attack it.I Give him a Command That attack when Attack
3.Why My NPC Have One Hit By Spell My Spell Dam is 1 only but its one hit
4.why my Spell Animation didnt See
5.How can i withdraw an Item in Bank
6.How cani have a Gold In my Game
7.how can i Put My Created Sprite In NPC editor
8.why i cant see my suit item.

@ShadowAsh006:

> if u have answer what is the number u answer and what is the Answer

I have an answer to only one because you failed to explain your problems.

#7 To use custom sprites just paste the sprite in each motion on the sprite sheet with MS paint. There are grids in the resource section if you would rather make a new sprite sheet. Make sure the sprites are aligned properly.

Now I'll just say that coming on here demanding answers without properly explaining yourself will get you nowhere.

@ShadowAsh006:

> Gohan can u tell me how I edit it I am in the paint now and ill paste the sprite what next

Save it. Just make sure all the pieces are there. There should be one sprite for each direction. Walking, Standing, Attacking in that order. Also make sure they are all aligned correctly. I like to check that by watching the feet in comparison to the grid but that may or may not work depending on your sprite. Also if the sprites are 32x32 make sure you change the Data.ini in the server folder so SpriteSize=0

After you do that restart your game and the graphics will load ingame as long as you have a solid background without any blur.

@ShadowAsh006:

> 1.Why When I use Spell It Didnt See
> **I think one of the versions had bugs with spells, update to a more recent version, such as Stable, or if your feeling froggy, Robins verion (why the hell cant i remember the name atm)**
> 2.why My NPC monster didnt attack When I attack it.I Give him a Command That attack when Attack
> **Are you sure you made him a hostile npc? Attack on sight or attack when attacked should be the two selections in AI for combat mobs. Also if your a Mod I dont think monsters attack you, when logged in as admin**
> 3.Why My NPC Have One Hit By Spell My Spell Dam is 1 only but its one hit
> **Possibly you forgot to give your mob stats, or as stated before just another spell bug in later versions. Update**
> 4.why my Spell Animation didnt See
> **Same question as 1? lol. Same answer then as well.**
> 5.How can I withdraw an Item in Bank
> **Another bug in the version your using. Switch to Stable**
> 6.How cani have a Gold In my Game
> **/edititem, or /itemeditor. Or press F1 to open admin menu with all the editors. Make item #1 a currency type**
> 7.how can I Put My Created Sprite In NPC editor
> **Add it to your sprite.bmp, then select it.**
> 8.why I cant see my suit item.
> **Paperdolling is not enables. Paperdoll must =1 in the data .ini, and you must have paperdoll properly enebled. Though at the time being I assume this is out of your skill level, read tutorials of it to learn it.**