Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EO Gold Gui Designer

ImOnline

It has been to long for me to remeber what gold features are not in the silver sorry. I can say gold increases your max limits for such items as maps, items pets and spells. I also was thinking gold gave you the class and GUI editors when the silver didn't but I may be wrong about this part. The class and GUI editors are in your server folder in the admin file. Sorry for not remebering more, I'am sure someone will fill in the rest that I forgot…

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
> Just picking up on this, does Gold mean u can have a custom GUI again like version 2.0 for example? Love the features of origins but the game having eclipse login ruins it for me, it dosent feel like ur game?

As far as I know you can't really remove the Eclipse branding on the client. I don't know for sure though I haven't used EO 4 Gold.

• 4 months later...
I know you can remove the eclipse logos on client in silver edition i did it just go to client and into graphics and pictures/gui and replace the logos thats what i did tho on server and server select*Client* i don't know how to change but you can disable the server selector and the server.. well no one will see that so no need to worry.

I still like to advertise eclipse origins tho ingame because its a great tool!

<–----- Best pic ever