Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Beatles

lollicat

~~Carobear I swear I'm sorry please don't kill me~~

I'm putting together a list of Beatles songs for my iPod, any suggestions of your favorite songs? I currently have Eleonor Rigby, Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, Hello Goodbye, Here Comes The Sun, Hey Jude, I Am The Walrus, Obla Di Obla Da, All You Need Is Love, and Penny Lane.

Heres a list of beatles songs I have that are my favorites:

You never give me your money (Abbey road), Mean Mister mustard (Abbey road), Polythene pam (Abbey road), Carry that weight (Abbey road), The End (Abbey road), 8 Days a week (Beatles for sale), The whole "Let it Be" Album, Blue jay way (Magical Mystery Tour), Fool on the Hill (Magical Mystery Tour), Magical Mystery Tour (Magical Mystery Tour), I am the Walrus (Magical Mystery Tour), Your mother should know (Magical mystery Tour), All of "Meet the Beatles album", Paperbackwriter (One), The whole "Revolver" Album, The whole "Rubber Soul" Album, With A little Help from my Friends (Sgt. Peppers lonely hearts club band), While my Guitar Gently weeps (The White Album), A Day in the Life. Theres probally more but their not in mine.