Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A script for a game I wrote

deathtaker26

So about a year ago I wrote a game, I never released it because I was pissed off at the character in the story. and I've decided I'm gonna release but I have to make some MAJOR modifications to the game first. It was mostly a personal project and used some copywritten sprites and music so I'm going to redo a lot of stuff. But here's the script I wrote for the introduction. It was gonna be voice acted but I never got around to it.

[[b]This game IS the life I lived a year ago, it is based off a real story, and what was going through my head in my "Crazy Days", It's called…]

**The Imperfect Life of Damian Darc**

–--This is an overvoice of the title of the game-----

It might had been 4 years ago, but to this day I'm unsure whether or not I regret you or not.

Why would I regret her? She was the greatest thing that ever happened to my life.

Was she? Or am I just housing my doubts?

That's gotta be it...

Before you, I was a regular guy. I was your everyday teenage kid. I didn't have to worry about voices in my head. Or visions of people begging me to kill myself.

I didn't have to fade from existence every time I saw your blue eyes. I could ask myself why I tried so hard but to be honest,I don't even think the voices could answer that.

Every night, I dream, I see your face, and when I try to talk to you, dark hands begin to drag me away from the ground, they bind my mouth shut, stitch it closed so I can't say a thing.

Then what? They rip my heart out and there's a flash, and you're there over top of me, saying the same thing every time I have the dream. Funny thing is, when i wake up, I can never remember what it is.

Can I fight back?

Can I fight my demons?

I can't even break out of this shell I'm in and face up to myself.

And why do i blame myself, when you're the one who locked me up?

And the irony in it all? My life depends on the decisions you make.

Like I'm some sort of puppet or something bound to string that are run by the things you say and the choices you make.

And yet, you don't realize that. It's been so long since I had control over my own life, that these voices take over my senses. I only see darkness, I only see what I feel, I'm trapped in a world created by my own demise.

I have the body of something greater, and a mind of something less? What do you call that? A charleton, or a saint?

A saint?

Saint Damian and you're the angel that controls my life.

You, Alice, Are my lifeline.

Now that is awesome. I love the imagery that it invokes within my mind and to think that, that was what you were going through makes it even better. As a rapper once put it:

"Whatever your art, express your heartache."