Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Aksel's codes for credits.

Akselj

So I'm selling my codes for creds now, thought it could help out some Eclipsers. :D
Currently there are only two default systems I'm willing to sell, may add more later.

All codes, by default, work in Origins. I can convert them to work in EE/ES for a extra fee, depending on the size of the code.

I would also be very pleased if you mention me in your games credits. :3

**Mail System**
[with inbox, sending messages to other players and block list]

**Info:** This system consists of one form, plus various codes in server and client. The system is INI based for editing convenience, but I can convert to .dat at will. It requires two pictures, button and background. I can also add button down, so it looks real fancy when you click buttons. :3

**Price:** 2000 Credits

**EE/ES Conversion:** 2500 Credits [500 Credits conversion fee]

**Auto Patcher**
[automatically checks for updates and launches a patcher.]

**Info:** This system consists of a application, and quite a bit of server and client side codes. It sends files quite fast. Haven't tested with a lot of traffic. It requires same files as the mail system; button and background with an optional button down. It is based mainly on packets, and is therefore expensive to convert to EE/ES's IOCP packet system.

**Price:** 5000 Credits

**EE/ES Conversion:** 7000 Credits [2000 Credits conversion fee]

**Custom codes!**

Custom codes will have varying prices depending on how much work they are for me to do. I may not accept all requests on this matter, as I do not have too much time to write much code for you guys.

@Soul:

> ES uses Winsock now, so remove or lessen the autopatcher conversion for that.

Umm, what?
I thought Eclipse always had used Winsock. Perhaps you mean it doesn't use the IOCP packet system? In that case, conversion fee won't be that high.

@Aksel:

> I thought Eclipse always had used Winsock. Perhaps you mean it doesn't use the IOCP packet system?

IOCP isn't a packet system, it's a socket system. Either way though, the packets won't change. If your system worked on the old IOCP version, it'll work on the new Winsock version.