Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Origins paperdoll

JonasA1988

Your actually not supposed to put the paperdolled Item in your shop, you first need to make an item preview and place in the top part of the Items file, next to the section #.

Second thing you should do Is make sure your Paperdoll is in the correct location, if it's off by one space It'll not work.

Hope this helps.

@JonasA1988:

> Hello, I dont know how to add a paperdoll in my map. I try do see if it in the shop options but cant se paperdoll.. I want to buy a paperdoll I made today.. but dont know how.. :/

Go to the item editor. Where it has 'Paperdoll: 0', use that to select which paperdoll you want to appear when you equip the item. When you've done that, place the item in the shop. When the player buys and equips it, it'll be paperdolled.

@Zyvo/Abel:

> Your actually not supposed to put the paperdolled Item in your shop, you first need to make an item preview and place in the top part of the Items file, next to the section #.
>
> Second thing you should do Is make sure your Paperdoll is in the correct location, if it's off by one space It'll not work.
>
> Hope this helps.

You've never used Origins, have you?