Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse origins question:

smuczerproductions

@Xeross:

> Why does this seem higly unlikely, and it's probably not a whole lot, just find out the average bandwidth it uses and divide a little.

He's just some kid from hackforums and f47al3rr0r. He's talking big when he doesn't know shit.

@Robin:

> @Xeross:
>
> > Why does this seem higly unlikely, and it's probably not a whole lot, just find out the average bandwidth it uses and divide a little.
>
> He's just some kid from hackforums and f47al3rr0r. He's talking big when he doesn't know shit.

dude what the fuck is your problem?
i ask a simple question and i get your shit? whats with all the hate today. i DO have 200 connections on my server at one time. im not saying they are all players. i said i have 200 CONNECTIONS. they use the same bandwith as the players though…

@smuczerproductions:

> I DO have 200 connections on my server at one time. im not saying they are all players. I said I have 200 CONNECTIONS.

No, you said you have 200 players. Editing your post doesn't change what you originally said.

@smuczerproductions:

> bots, AI scripts, VM, exct

I lol'd.

@smuczerproductions:

> (I wish) lrn2read

I can read perfectly fine, thank you. We can see quite clearly when you edit your post. As for your question, you're just making yourself look like an idiot. If you're going to pretend that you know more than you do, at least do it properly. Go read up on bandwidth. ;D

Also, there's an edit button there for a reason.