• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anti twilight movie

Kinjiru

• 2 weeks later...
@Thorn:

> "Why does everyone think we're the Black Eyed Peas?"
> I hate Twilight enough that I'll probably go see this.

I don't hate twilight, I despise it, not only because most of the forums I used to go to, are now plagued with the same "WHY I LOVE EDWARD" & "OH EM GEE TWILIGHT WAS SO KEWL" threads, and all that bullshit, but mainly because of the fact this damn movie beat the dark knight for movie of the year, I mean seriously, WTF, the dark knight was a masterpiece of epic proportions and one of the best movies I have ever seen, the only reason twilight won was because of all the little goth girls screaming over it.

Honestly, I must also say that there are some mess in the story. Especially in "Twilight New-Moon", that movie seems so boring. Edward looks like groggy during that time and there is no much impact on the viewers. Good thing I didn't watch it at night or else I might just fall asleep.. Sorry for the fanatics out there, I'm also one of the fans during their episode in "Twilight Eclipse".

@Thorn:

> Not true. **Mel Gibson's** Dracula: Dead and Loving it was an amazing vampire parody. Or any parody by Mystery Science Theater 3000.

>Mel Gibson
:icon_nif:

MST3K isn't parody really, it's just people ripping on wierd old films.

Hot Shots, Loaded Weapon, Airplane, Naked Gun, and pretty much any of Mel Brooks' films are solid gold parody.