Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please help!!!

dragoonale

ok so i used to use eclipse and quit it after not knowing to much what to do. i had such big plans but didnt know what to do. so now i know i should study on VB6 on what to do but i dont know where to start on there this is very important for me i dont wanna start learning random non important things i need help knowing what to look at and read on that site. and also im going to say my gameplan and i want comments and scripts i can enter in to achieve these please. first off i want an actual character creation with a good and evil and races on each side on the good: Humans,Elves,Dwarves, and Gnomes for the evil i want:orcs,dark elves, Goblins, and undead. i also want 10 classes that include:barbarian, Assassin ,Mage, Priest, Necromancer,knight,summoner,Ranger, Rune master, and engineer now i want a turn based battle system i know there are some in development and some released. i need a link to an instillation that works. now i visualize my game to be a massive world with forests, massive cities, villages, volcanic lands, jungles, deserts, dead lands, battlefields, a sky world, islands, and many other features. the level cap will be 100 and i want paperdoll. items will add stats which can change health, mana, strength and speed. i want pvp and dungeons with extraordinary bosses throughout the way. i want a friends feature and a quest and xp system. i want their to be pets. i want it so if your in a party u fight in the same turn based battle together with a limit of taking 15 seconds per turn. lol i know this is a HUGE work in progress but if i can learn from u guys i will not give up i promise u that so please reply with tips, links, help, scripts, and ideas please i need u guys ty-Dragoonale

> character creation with a good and evil and races on each side on the good: Humans,Elves,Dwarves, and Gnomes for the evil I want:orcs,dark elves, Goblins, and undead

That reminds meā€¦something =| Do you realize that the list you wrote have nothing special for any mmorpg and even mmo maker made game? But it could take months of work (*00-*000$ of pro`s work) to implement all these. The advise will be - look for individuality with instruments you already got (eclipse).
*and learn VB and SC if you want that of course