Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Legends of Arteix

Helladen

**About Me:**
You all might not know me very well, but I've been around these types of engines for about 3 years now. I've made several games, and been working on the same project for about 3 years. I've remade it several times, and I am doing so again using Eclipse Origins. I've tried several different engines such as Genesis2D, MirageRealms, Eclipse Stable, NetGore, VBGore, VBGoreMania, Rpg Maker XP/VX Online, and many other ones I can't remember off the top of my head. I've switched for my own reasons, but now I have decided on what seems to be the best engine overall for myself.

**Community:**
We have one of the most active communities for these types of games. We've grown over this past month more than we have our entire existence.

**What do you want for staff:**
We are looking for composers, graphic artists, and programmers. Other than that we don't really need anyone else. We've already got one composer, but another wouldn't hurt. As for graphics team I am the only one doing that right now. The programmer spot is the most needed and we are willing to pay you some money if you want something for your trouble. This will depend on what deal you make with us. For example, if you want to be staff you can't get a full payment for your work. That's just stealing from us, but if you do want a full payment we won't be able to pay you that much at a time. Aero and me are programming too, but he does not like Visual Basic 6 very much and I can't write very much from scratch.

http://www.legendsofarteix.com

**Email:**
[email protected]

**Host:**
We use a Virtual Dedicated Server for our hosting. This hosts our website, and our Eclipse Origins client. This server is Unix if anyone was curious. We offer hosting opportunities if anyone is interested. (It is not free)

More information can be found in our forums.

Regards,
**Helladen**