Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Items paperdoll

incredulous

You seriously want someone to do all of these weapons for free?

Not only would you need a really talented pixel artist for that (which are scarce on these forums), but the time it would take to do all of these items is just too long for anyone to do it as a freebie.

I'm sorry, but if you want these items paperdolled you're going to have to either pay for it (which would be far from cheap), or do it yourself.

@incredulous:

> Not all and it isnt so hard, cause you can turn the wohole picture and dont need to turn gun for gun.
> But if I turn a gun or the picture, the picture blurred.  :huh:

So you can make a front and back view by rotating that pictures? You must have a magical image editing program, since it's IMPOSSIBLE. Unless ofcourse you're looking for sidescroller paperdoll, which you should have mentioned in the first post if you did. And if you are looking for for sidescorller paperdoll, make it yourself. And I don't know what image editing tprogram you're using, but if it blurs something if you mirror it, then you need to either change the settings or get a decent program.

It sounds like you are manually mirroring the image. Even "Paint" has a mirror option which will do it right.

When trying to mirror it manually, if it's just **one** pixel off, the image will stretch and guesses at where pixels should go - thus, the blur.

• 3 months later...