Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone play poker here?

SilentGamer

I played poker in the last 2 years of high school, and I still occasionally go to a friend of mine for a poker game. I'm not that good at it, most of the times I just break even, but I don't really care about earning or losing smal amounts of money, cause hey, I'm having fun.

@.:Ev1ltyphoon:.:

> I played poker in the last 2 years of high school, and I still occasionally go to a friend of mine for a poker game. I'm not that good at it, most of the times I just break even, but I don't really care about earning or losing smal amounts of money, cause hey, I'm having fun.

Yeah I agree, I play a lot of online poker, only costs 1p to get into some tourneys but I also play a lot of play money games :)

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> I always played with dumbasses in schools and on field trips. I'd go on a trip with 5 bucks and come home with over 40 every time. I quit playing though, gambling isn't my cup of tea really.

I do that still. Every day on the bus everyone brings out some coins to gamble with and some guy brings the cards and we use a book for the cards/coins, I usually bring just a dollar in nickels and come out with about five dollars. It's been pretty nice so far, ahaha.

haha, i love poker but i suck at it.
i used to go to poker parties with my coworkers
some of them used to be poker sharks.
mostly it was just a good time. XD
I did come in second one time, but you don't get anything for second place :P