Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Origins or Stable…

semlemsushi

to me eclipse stabel is better. why? many reasons.
1\. it has no scripting
  * is there really a reason for you to open up your source change things around remake a client and  then send an update to all your players when you can simply just open up your script type it in and save it. scripting is a fast and simple way of doing this
2\. the graphics…
    *why have a bunch of sprite files when you can have 1 sheet it seems more orginized and much more simpler to use with alot less memory being used up
3\. the excuses
    *Alot of people say that you have to be a good programmer to use origons but really origons is more work and is just harder to use its okay to use stable and you can still be good at programming if you use it. it's just creating simple things faster and with less struggle.

Alright, I have made my decision. If I do use Origins, I have a copy of VB6, but I don't know how to code that well. If I use Stable, I can edit some stuff in VB6 like GUI, some buttons that do stuff, and that's pretty much it.

So, now that I have looked over this, I have decided to fuck it. Goodbye Eclipse for now. Ill be back later IF 3.0 comes out, if it doesn't then oh well, the days of talking on this forum will be memories.

P.S. Robin, you are seriously like a stupid buthole,  ;)

@semlemsushi:

> P.S. Robin, you are seriously like a stupid buthole

Coming from the guy who tried to set up a Maple Story private server and couldn't get Hamachi working. And can't spell 'butthole', for that matter.

If I was stupid, Origins wouldn't exist. Kindly take your uneducated bullshit elsewhere, kid.

**To anyone who still says Stable is better than Origins:**

You're arguing against the entire administration and moderation teams, including Damian, _the person who made Eclipse Stable._ If you really think you know more about Eclipse than we do, then you've got a problem with having an unwarranted self-importance and you should proceed to go top yourself.