Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free Website Designer - Will not do Eclipse games…

SilentGamer

**Website Designer**
***Will not do Eclipse games***

If you want a good and loyal website designer, I am your man. For about a year I have been making website with HTML, JS, CSS and some PHP. I will make you the website to the best of my ability.
I will make you the template and the coding, but you either send me the content you want or I send you the template and you can add the template and do what you like with it. This is a preview of my work…

>! ![](http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9976/screenih.png)

I know; I do not do Eclipse games. This is becasue they usually go down after a while so my work is competely wasted. But if you PM me a good enough content and if it's online or really far in development with a good looking game I might change my mind.

PM me if you would like a website with the specifications of the website, or leave a message in this board.
Thank you…

@Zyvo/Abel:

> If your not doing eclipse games why bother posting here?

People might want it for something else… I am doing it free so it doesn't matter, and I am not doing it for people because I am sick of when I finish the website development stops for the website so my work is wasted....

@Robin:

> @.Aaron:
>
> > I am sick of when I finish the website development stops for the website so my work is wasted.
>
> And yet I still keep working on Origins. xD

Haha! How do you always find the perfect thing to say?
@Lukin:

> Hmm.. Is that a background image with a frame and a Hello There
> in it?

Yes. Yes it is. But at least he made the corners of in CSS. Unless that is also an image.

@Robin:

> @.Aaron:
>
> > I am sick of when I finish the website development stops for the website so my work is wasted.
>
> And yet I still keep working on Origins. xD

I am not even thinking about you because your the best programmer in the forums. I am talking about people with 1 post who think there game will let them retire at 15…