Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Ship

Kusy

The Ship is a little shitty valve source game, it's absolutely not worth the 20 bucks you would have to spend to get it but it is fun as long as you can get it for free. And of course I wouldn't be posting this if you couldn't.

Game's goal is to kill your quarry, everyone on The Ship is hunted by another shipmate - you are a hunter and pray at the same time, your goal is to kill and avoid getting killed. Pretty sick little game - really funny when played with friends.

Get it guys and if anyone have some free time at any moment we could all get to play together - there's no point in playing with less than 3 players - 6 is fun.

PS. I'm defenetly not going to give you a link to the pirate version, for the sake of decency, be a law abiding citizen and don't **go to thepiratebay** and don't **search their site for The Ship (FULL with Multiplayer).** Don't do it because **I'm** not **going to seed for the next few hours**.

Come on Robby, don't be so grumpy. If you download it I'm sure everyone does. trolololol.
Seriously, get it. If we manage to get 5+ the gameplay will become smooth.

We also could set up a Team Speak or Ventilo channel and insult/rage at each other.