Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Haunted/Scary Attractions

escfoe2

I'm a little late but I just finished working at whats known as the #1 Haunted Attraction in Pennsylvania…  Its called the Fright Farm, owned by the Rich brothers (Mark, Mike, & Tom) =D
It features a haunted hayride through back woods and fields with actors jumping out with chainsaws and what not as you go.  Along with that, there are scenes that are scary and/or comedic (believe it or not) that add to the greatness.  As you finish the trip, you get off the hayride and enter the mansion.  Inside are countless rooms full of surprises, gory props, and actors that pack a punch!  This years theme was an infection outbreak at an Insane Asylum (Zombies).  Come check it out next year!  Price ranges from $15 - $25 each year.  Twas $20 when I worked there this October.  Hope you like it  :azn:

I'd like to know your states best known haunted/scary attraction!  All or any, doesn't matter.  Include details on what makes it so good...
Happy Halloween Eclipse Community...

P.S. I'm at McDonald's because I don't have internet at home, which also means I may not be able to answer many questions but I'll reply ASAP...  Thanks  XD