Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pokemon getting old?

TPK

So then i'm not the only one,who freakin hates robin(*gets money for the programming shop*)>.>
<.<
>.>@мсичġġєт:

> I r luv robeen

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

@TPK:

> So then I'm not the only one,who freakin hates robin

You don't know me well enough to hate me. Creating an opinion about me as a person based on my posts in a community which I'm responsible for administrating is stupid. My job here is to keep you lot in line and sort out any problems you get with Origins. If you don't like how I handle my job then so be it, but don't assume that such a thing sums up my personality as a whole.

I was being sarcastic,did you not see the…....................noooooooottttttttttttt
I'm not basing your personality on that factor but more of what I already know well for one your rude and unthaughtful of others(your full of yourself) two weather I like you or not I excus myself for the rudeness I meant to state an opinion but the fact is ive seen you act like an a**hole myself to peopl who are new, tips Don't comment with rude replys unless you relly want someone to tell you about yourself, two stop acting like your high and mighty I don't care if you made origins or the whole eclipse your better than no one else on this forum, and people wonder why the world is so godamn split up today even within our small communitys such as forums we have to much seperation how about trying to help a noob instead of trying to be dominant, and for the noobs or others stop trying to kiss up and show the higher powers that just because you have a title (weather it be noob or member or something) that you can be just as good as them.

Now you're just acting like a fool.

If someone comes to this forum willing to learn, I'm willing to teach. If someone comes to this forum acting like an idiot, I'm going to treat them like an idiot.

I'm not going to waste my time helping someone who's just posted "hi can som1 maek a gaem 4 me ty". They'll be gone within a week. Just because you're new doesn't mean you need to act like a retard.