Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Manualy editing the GUI

Ninkoro

Is it possible to manually edit the gui in silver using notepad and modifying the Gui.dat file in client with silver edition? Or does it need to be "compiled"?

I don't mind gold users only being aloud the convenience of an editor, but I still think it should be aloud to be edited manually through the long labor of changing all the values for silver users.

I'm pretty sure you're not able to manually edit it. If you could nobody would buy gold. Plus since it is written in VB6 I'm going to assume you'd need the source code and a copy of VB6 to compile. If you'd like to modify it either switch to EO 3 and hire a coder or buy gold.

> I'm pretty sure you're not able to manually edit it. If you could nobody would buy gold. Plus since it is written in VB6 I'm going to assume you'd need the source code and a copy of VB6 to compile.

They buy it only for the gui editor? Thought the point of gold was all the caps taken off, not to charge you to change such a small thing. As soon as I seen it was a DAT file I kinda feared it needed to be compiled, unlike the other config files.

Thanks for the confirmation.