Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The hell's with the forum credits?

shadowdeath

There not supposed to be something you aim for. You'll just get them, it's fun and considered a way of payment. The point of everything being overpriced is to make it harder to get stuff without participating in community contests. 1250 posts is the same thing as winning one contest.

Also, [somebody](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=13370) probably stole from you. You should keep your credits in the bank.

@shadowdeath:

> Yep.
> Of course.
> And I bet that you wouldn't know who [this](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=related) is?
> I bet you do hate me.
> Both of you.
> I'm not surprised by Robin.

My apologizes for lying, I hate you very much. Although I don't use that when warning you, for the record.

Now, I highly advise before I reveal some information I know you would hate get out, that you drop the subject at once.

Side note: Sorry, memorized the RickRoll link kid.

Soul is probably one of the few people on this community who manages to cut off their moderation from their personal feelings.

I, however, do not.

Everyone on the team has a ton of respect for him. Start messing with him and I'll make sure it's everyone else you're messing with as well.

@Robin:

> Soul is probably one of the few people on this community who manages to cut off their moderation from their personal feelings.
>
> I, however, do not.
>
> Everyone on the team has a ton of respect for him. Start messing with him and I'll make sure it's everyone else you're messing with as well.

Appreciate the support as always Robin. ;)