Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pokemon mystery dungeon explorer of lost worlds

TWIN BLADEZ

for those that remember me. im twinbladez and im a GFX designer.
I am planning to make pokemon mystery dungeon game. (yeah I know its a other pokemon mystery dungeon game how boring BUT listen)

in this game you start of by choosing the following pokemon:

budew
oddish
growlith
magby
wooper
shelder

you start of in your house (witch depends on witch pokemon you choose) then there a garden near each house witch when you pass you go out in the main town.

the game sorta carrys on the other pokemon games "pmd 2,3" after the time was fully restored (yep I actuallyed replayed the full game just get more ideas)

well your still might be wondering how this game is ment to be different. well when the game is released there will be events on and who ever wins the event gets the chance to choose witch starter pokemon they want to be from the pokemon you start off with in the pmd games.

now since I havnt started this game yet I dont have any screenshots but dont worry because I planed out what will happened and have already made half the gfx already. so i will just show you the type of pokemon you will see in the game. press link to see –------> http://twinbladezadmins.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=106545283

well these are the type of people I need working for my game:

scripter 1-3
mapper 2-3
police 1-2

if interested then post on here then YOU WILL HAVE TO SIGHN UP TO THIS WEBSITE http://twinbladezadmins.webs.com/

using caps are fun lol

@Nobody:

> @TWIN:
>
> > the thing is I havnt really started to make it I only been making the gfx so should I post some of my sprite sheets
>
> you got twin blades from endless online a 2d mmorpg

are you talking about my name or my pic. because i igot the name from my friend on playstation network then i got reckonmended to play endless online a short time after wards from when i joined this site so i took the gfx from there and edited it a tiny bit :).