Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

L4D2

Kusy

Actually, I much prefer L4D1.

The Zombie-Rush music in L4D2 sounds like an idiot running as fast as he can, whilst wired up to a one-man-band suit.

The levels are far too drawn out and uninteresting.

Melee is far too overpowered. Back into a corner and punch/push anything that comes near, job done.

Omg. A zombie. *Looks at assault rifle* *Looks at frying pan*. Frying pan.

But then, I may be biased because L4D1 was the first horror-fps I actually loved playing. Some damn good memories, hours and hours spent on it. I can run through No Mercy without stopping, on Easy, now, and finish it in <15 minutes. Including loading/waiting times.

That's just for when I want to pass some time. Hardest takes some skill, but that's down to luck of the Director for the most part.

@Kusy:

> Yeeeeah Anna… let's compleatly ignore that Left 4 Dead 2 is at least twice as good as the orginal when it comes to playability, challenge, vibe and fun... and just addmit you are right.
>
> ( ;D )

I was more talking about the original Left 4 Dead, being a mod, of a mod, (Zombie CS:S) of HL2, which was a mediocre sequel to a great FPS. I'm sure they improved on things for the second one, I don't know as I stopped giving Valve money because I never liked Steam (asking permission to use data I already possess is not something I like to do).

@Projeear:

> Actually, I much prefer L4D1.
>
> The Zombie-Rush music in L4D2 sounds like an idiot running as fast as he can, whilst wired up to a one-man-band suit.
>
> The levels are far too drawn out and uninteresting.
>
> Melee is far too overpowered. Back into a corner and punch/push anything that comes near, job done.
>
> Omg. A zombie. *Looks at assault rifle* *Looks at frying pan*. Frying pan.
>
> But then, I may be biased because L4D1 was the first horror-fps I actually loved playing. Some damn good memories, hours and hours spent on it. I can run through No Mercy without stopping, on Easy, now, and finish it in <15 minutes. Including loading/waiting times.
>
> That's just for when I want to pass some time. Hardest takes some skill, but that's down to luck of the Director for the most part.

That's defenetly bias. Try doing anything with a frying pan and you won't survive too long. Mele are not overpowered - they are well balanced. Even the Chainsaw being OP, it's really rare and has a fuel limit. If I have a choice between a magnum or a mele weapon I pick the magnum everytime. Levels in L4D2 are not boring in any way - maybee except for the Heavy Rain campaing. Besides L4D was really easy - beating expert was not really that hard, it was only challenging when you used the console to multiply zombie spawnings. L4D2 is really a good game, it holds up the level of the orginal and if you buy it on PC you get all the DLC for free, worth buying if you consider the price right now.

And yeah, I decided to screw around with a granade launcher instead of normaly mowing down with a rifle and couldn't get past the horde… Then I got stuck because of that dumbshit nygger laying in my way and a tank got me. Last thing I saw was Robin's fatass black face laughing at me.

And yes Anna, I addmit - steam is the main downside of the game.