Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Soul I don't like you and i'm not the only one.

TPK

Raise your hand if you are just discusted with soul well I don't care if your not so heres the latest of news ryandoo logs into chat and says a word to me and so I argue with him,we are both argueing and soul logs in and sees me say "fag rag" to ryandoo but guess who gets kicked without a chance with seeing

> Enjoy TPK

hehehe funny how he didn't scroll up to see what the  earlier part of the conversation was,quite unfair don't you think?
so if you dislike soul and I don't care what he thinks then post here and vote is he a bastard or a horrible bastard,special thanks to soul this is for you ;) your the best bastard I know.

I hate Soul.

I do on what I see. I saw it, I kicked you. I didn't know what happened.

If you, however, had messaged me about it, I would have done something. But making a topic just pisses me off.

Now, I'm going to let you message me, and then you'll enjoy a nice mute, if you don't at the end of the day, I'll mute you, and he'll go off unscathed.

Don't make a thread about it next time. You just make a fool of yourself talking about these matters publicly. In the end you just turn everyone else against you as well.

If you have an official complain about a member of staff, report them, don't make a bloody thread.

The chat is a FFA zone.

I would also like to point out a section of the rules:
@Stephan:

> **5\. The Administration.**
>
> **5.1\. Moderator's Actions.**
>
> The moderators and administrators reserve the right to take _any_ action they see necessary to preserve the status-quo of the forum (including, but not limited to, topic moving, locking, deleting and editing).  While the moderators will typically try to inform the user of these actions in some form, they are not required to do so and may take action without informing the user.
>
> **5.2\. Respect.**
>
> You are expected to have respect for the administration team, not only as an individual but as a whole.
>
> **If you feel a particular moderator is editing, locking, deleting your posts for personal gain or just to make you miserable, then send a private message or e-mail to that member asking why those actions have been taken. If you do not receive a satisfactory answer, then notify another moderator or administrator about it. It's discouraged to create new threads covering this subject as they may erupt into a flame war and may eventually turn the whole administration team against you. It's also discouraged to create threads where you apology for misbehaving or some mischief you caused and because of that these topics will end up locked. We do not want _any_ open discussions about taken actions. If you want to talk about it then contact a moderator or an administrator, as they'll most-likely review the case.**
> Please keep in mind that it is considered a privilege to partake in this community. Abusing this privilege will result in removal of it.
>
> **5.3\. Harassment.**
>
> Harassing a staff member via any channel of communication, whether it be via private messages or even MSN, because (s)he executed an action that you disagree with, is _strictly_ prohibited. You can however send a private message considering the taken actions to a moderator or an administrator, but this must be done politely and preferably in proper English, that means that your message should be void of swearing and that proper spelling is used as professionalism is required in these cases.

This user has been banned.