Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO]Compile Error Client Side

NextEraGaming

Hello.

When I try to compile the client.vbp, it gives me a "Sub or function not defined" for this line of code:

```
Private Sub cmdAAnim_Click()
    If GetPlayerAccess(MyIndex) < ADMIN_DEVELOPER Then
        AddText "You need to be a high enough staff member to do this!", AlertColor
        Exit Sub
    End If

SendRequestEditAnimation
End Sub
```
And this one also:

```
Private Sub cmdLevel_Click()
    If GetPlayerAccess(MyIndex) < ADMIN_DEVELOPER Then
        AddText "You need to be a high enough staff member to do this!", AlertColor
        Exit Sub
    End If

SendRequestLevelUp
End Sub
```
And this one also:

```
Private Sub lblTrainStat_Click(Index As Integer)
    If GetPlayerPOINTS(MyIndex) = 0 Then Exit Sub
    SendTrainStat Index
End Sub
```
All of these are found in "frm_MainGame"

Any suggestions?

It's not about meeting my standards but being able to see the project explorer as well as the programming area. As for your problem, the only reason that'll be appearing is if it can't find the procedures, and so it should only error when you haven't opened the project properly. I don't see why it'd be throwing that error at you unless you've removed those procedures from the project.

Try re-downloading the source code.

No idea. Personally I've been running it on Win7 x64 perfectly since it was released. Then again, I've turned off all those horrible security measures.

Unless your Win7 install is restricting access to the other files within the project, I don't see how it could cause this error.

Make your Project Explorer much thinner and place it to the right of your vb6 so you can edit the project and see the files at the same time.

Press Ctrl + F to load up the search tool then do a **full project** search for GetPlayerAccess.