Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Npc Vitals

Helladen

I am having problems with regenerating to update npc vitals, I have tried sending packets to request them in the client game loop and such. (Messing around, trying to figure it out, and it wasn't really working too well). I did manage to get it working by sending the map npc vitals every 5 seconds like players do but that wasn't very efficient in my books. Does anyone know of a way to get this working correctly?

• 3 weeks later...
I find it a bit difficult to answer this question because I am not sure that I fully understand what your asking.

What I think your saying is you want NPCs to slowly regenerate their Vitals and your trying to find an efficient way of having the server update the clients with the data. 

Though if that were the case then I imagine all you need to do is insert the regeneration script in the Server side game loop and the updated HP should actually filter down to the clients as normal. 

I believe I am miss interpretting what your asking for though so if you are able to clarify a bit more that would help.