Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mario Kart Wii

Grizzy

Would anyone like to play? I feel like dominating some people in some racing lol.

&& also what is everyones favorite characters and car/bike(s)?

I would have to say Diddy Kong with the Mach Bike, and Dry Bowser with the Flame Runner.

My favorite to use when not playing online tho is Yoshi with the Dolphin Dasher. I just feel like everyone uses Yoshi online to much.

My gf occasionally convinces me to play mario kart with her when she comes over. It's ok, I enjoy playing as king boo on the bike that has the face on the side. No idea what that bike is called, looks like a street bike.

But I find when playing online I get too into it. First off, using the wii controller, I press too hard on the control pad and it hurts my thumb after extended hours of play. Secondly, it usually ends with me telling toad to go fuck himself and calling the princesses sluts.

@Robin:

> Princess Peach in her winged car. I only play it when I'm over at the 'rents babysitting though. Not really a fan of kid's games.

Imo a fun game is a fun game. I don't really look at it as a kids game. I mean pretty much any game played on the wii can be looked at that way..

& I only use the wheel really. I've never used anything else. Without the wheel I prob couldn't get into it as much..

either of u play NCAA Football 11 by chance? those two games & Halo are pretty much all I play on consoles. And NBA Live but I never really play online I'm just a big Grizzlies fan lol.

Eh, I played Reach for a couple months, but It kinda died for me. The community is a bit different than back in halo2/3\. Not the same teamwork/fun/intensity. Since Black Ops sucks, and nerfed MW2 community I stopped playing that. Only online game I play on a console I suppose is BF Bad Company 2 for xbox. Even though the community has been chiseled away at by newer games and it's rare to ever get near 60% players in a game.

See I liked Reach. Gran-it there were quite a few gay things about it, I though it brought a new standpoint to everything. I just wonder if MLG will be as competitive because of it. But the fan base for that game is so solid I'm sure it can't have to much of an effect. Sports games online for me have become the most fun because I can just rely on myself to beat someone and not worry about teamwork bc I've noticed in Halo when I get really into it I always forget to make the call outs and what not. Which is why I like Mario Kart Wii. I feel like its all on me… plus I suck at Reach and most Halo games. I had never played Halo until Halo 3 but my friends in the town I moved to played it a bunch and went to events and shit so I got decent some what quick, but they still all can beat me to death.

• 2 weeks later...