Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dark Tide Online

Valek

**The low down…**
Me and my current team of developers are looking too fill some gaps in our team. We have a few positions open and would love to recruit some like-minded and team orientated people to assist us.

**We currently have a website setup:** http://darktideonline.com

**Our project name is:** Dark Tide Online. We hope to include several features such as: Expansive landscape design, detailed mapping, flowing and ever changing storyline that re-animates itself as the players interact and complete quests. We also hope to incorporate world events that will shape alignments and cities within our world. Our current team is very talented and we are very interested in taking on more people to help make our dream become a reality.

We are backed by some extreme hardware, we plan to host our server on an Intel Xeon Eight Core (3.0+ghz x8) on a windows server 2003 OS with 16GB of RAM.

**Morale:**
We are in this for the long haul and we are only looking for team members that are going to be dedicated to our cause. We have had some flaky team members in the past and it really only ends up causing set backs for the entire team. We communicate using Skype and on our Ventrilo server, in which we build and brainstorm together as a team. Since we design and build in an open environment I personally believe that this will help us to expand and build on each others idea's giving us the best possible outcome when its time to implement it.
**What positions we are looking to fill..**
**Game Developer x1 -** Duties include helping to script in and modify engine code as needed. (Scripting Experience with the eclipse engine is a must!)

**Map Developer x2 -** Duties include helping to build and design maps as needed. (Mapping experience is a plus but we are really just looking for someone with a good eye that has attention to detail)

**Lore Master x1 -** Duties include tweaking our storyline and coming up with unique plot characteristics (Writing experience and being fluent in english are a must)

If you are looking to contact me personally you can simply send me a private message on these forums, or you can e-mail me (provided below)

**[email protected]**

I apologize Marsh, But I don't have any screenshots. of my game and we don't have much of a storyline. That is why I am looking to get some team members on board. I know I didn't follow the exact specifications for posting but I felt that the way to best communicate my idea's were in this fashion, rather then the basic template (since I don't have any available screenshots of anything worth seeing)