Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Changing Class Sprites?

Hazzieo

Hey ok so worked out how to change the sprites used when you pick a class but for some reason I cant change the sprite for female warrior? Its strange. I set the sprite of warrior male to 1 and then warrior female to 2 but it wont change! Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hey sorry for the late reply dude. My laptop is broken and didn't have access to another computer. IM on my Dad's now XD

yeah basically when you make a character and you click on female / male and the character changes from a boy to a girl? Well if im selecting a wizard it works fine but if im selecting a warrior and I click on female, she looks just like the boy XD

Well im not sure if I did set it correctly. Each class info looks something like this…..

[CLASS1]
Name=Adventurer
MaleSprite=1,1,
FemaleSprite=2,2
Strength=12
Endurance=10
Intelligence=5
Agility=8
Willpower=5

Is what I put above correct? The first number after where it says male sprite is 1 because I want to use the first character sprite in the folder and it has a 1 after it because I want to use the first portrait picture in the folder but when I do this with the female sprite it just looks the same as the male sprite.

Face sprites need to be the same number as the character sprite.

Each number is different sprite.

```
MaleSprite=1,2
```That would have the males given a choice between sprite 1 or 2.

```
FemaleSprite=3,4
```That would have the females given a choice between sprite 3 or 4.

Yep :(

EDIT*

AH HAH! I clicked to create a character and in the character creation screen it showed the male sprite when I picked female but when I clicked create it made a character with the female sprite. thats fine. Il put up some post on my site about the known bug and tell people im working on it and just never do anything about it XD