Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Requesting Script : Shared Cool Down Time (plz read)

Sweet Cheese

I have request for a special script to be made. I think be good for EO. I would thank person who makes it. Sorry if there bad grammar in this or  if there spots that might not make sense in it. I will try avoid that, sometimes I type one thing and think another. Just point it out if i do so I may correct it.

The script I want made would allow you to make spells with  a shared cool times. Here how it would work.  You be-able to create a what I call categories. Then you could mark spells for a category. When I cast spell mark for a category. The cool down time is add to that category. No spells mark as that category can be cast until the cool down time is gone from that category.

Example: cast spell fireball-II which is mark as category-B, fireball-II has cool time 10 seconds,
10 seconds now add to category-B, Now cant cast fireball-II and any other spell marked as
category-B,  10 seconds over now I can cast any spell that's mark as category-B.

This could be very useful script.
Examples :  say you have spell Fireball-I, Fireball-II , Fireball-III  well players could use different levels/versions of a spell to ignore cool time. This script you could make them all share cool time.
Another good example, say you have stun/freeze spells  well players could use different levels/versions and other stun/freeze spells to keep a player/npc in constant stun. With this script you could make all stun/freeze spells share cool time.

Just another thing note on the side.
It be nice if you also made script to increase max cooling/casting time. The current EO only lets you have 60 seconds at max. I like to have up to hour or more. One more thing would be nice to add decimal system to the casting/cool time. That way you could have spells cast 1.5 seconds or etc.

Post your thoughts and question on idea of this script.
Also Post if your going to try to make it so I know if someone working on it.
I would make it my self if could code worth anything, I give thanks to person who does make it tho.  XD

I have done mess with eclipse before but new version don't support scripting of any kind?

Why does not have scripting?

I wouldn't mind it so much if it had ability do anything on it without coding.
But current version very nice stuff in it . Still not everything I need in it.
I think this would be nice maybe necessary feature add to it tho.
I guess I need find suggestion box or some kind wish list for EO.

@Sweet:

> I have done mess with eclipse before but new version don't support scripting of any kind?
>
> Why does not have scripting?
>
> I wouldn't mind it so much if it had ability do anything on it without coding.
> But current version very nice stuff in it . Still not everything I need in it.
> I think this would be nice maybe necessary feature add to it tho.
> I guess I need find suggestion box or some kind wish list for EO.

![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/Reaction/1293174481617.jpg)