Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help

ShlomiNet

hello :)
I need your help guys, I dont know how to use my sprites I try I get picture with sprites I take it inside to graphics Characters and its dont work…
and can someone give me a download items for my game and you guys say me what to do?
and more one thing I want to make map to my game and I dont know how to use...
can you give me a download for the make map and tell me what to do?
and about the sprites please help :(

• 3 weeks later...
Umm, i think you're talking about the map maker? Don't you just make yourself Owner, and click Insert while you're in the game? Then start the map maker, choose a tile, click somewhere to put it. I think that's what you were asking, your english is terribly hard to read. Just read some tutorials.

@Zonova:

> Umm, I think you're talking about the map maker? Don't you just make yourself Owner, and click Insert while you're in the game? Then start the map maker, choose a tile, click somewhere to put it. I think that's what you were asking, your english is terribly hard to read. Just read some tutorials.

Yes, that is right.

However you really should have a plan first. Making a game isn't, that easy, It takes hard work, dedication, and (For any GOOD game) Lots and lots of planning.

@Zonova:

> Umm, I think you're talking about the map maker? Don't you just make yourself Owner, and click Insert while you're in the game? Then start the map maker, choose a tile, click somewhere to put it. I think that's what you were asking, your english is terribly hard to read. Just read some tutorials.

Off-topic, but this just made me think of Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal when the characters mum is explaining the phone part of the pokegear. :P