Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vadimas; Looking for Team

shado360

We are in dire need of a programmer! I'm learning still, but Vadimas (and I for that matter) can not reach it's full potential without a programmer. Join the Vadimas team as a programmer today, it's the perfect opportunity for you!

/cheesy :cheesy:

Regards,
Païn

~well,
he messaged me and I will be programming, why? well the project I was going to help decided to drop me without warning, my other projects are on hold until I can sort out a few bugs, the game I was helping is inactive for who knows what, not that you guys needed to know about any of that. I have read the storyline, although that still says nothing of the game, I ask that you fill me in with information. What will you do in the game what are character limitations and such, otherwise the code will be unprofessional at best, something I myself do not like.

Long story short I agree with the post right above you  :P lol.

_ I find it humorous that he went and asked a "noobie" with 4 posts.

~ Kind regards
        Honorable God

Even people with 0 posts can be epic staff members, although that's quite different for programmers since the Eclipse Source is a way of programming on its own rather then just having to know VB6.

And you really should place as many useful information as you can Pain, since that's the easiest way to get more (both quality-wise and quantity-wise) staff members.

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi!
I saw that you seem to be working with Breeze sprites, and I would like to offer my services as a weapon paperdoll spriter.  Unfortunately, I do not dedicate my life to Eclipse (I have school :P), so I may not be able to fulfill all your requests.  I may just submit a few pieces now and then, so I would highly recommend, if you accept me, to get an additional spriter  :cheesy:.  Nevertheless, here is an example of my work.
![](http://img863.imageshack.us/i/71183813.png/)http://img863.imageshack.us/i/71183813.png/
(if the embedded image does not show)
Please PM me if you're interested.  Thanks!