Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

{PA}Post Apocalypse Now Recruiting

Hddddd

Post Apocalypse

Story:
Post Apocalypse is where there was a world and it was destroyed and taken over by Aliens. There was only some survivors and they became slaves for the Aliens. Then there was only a couple hundred survivors. Whoever died became Zombies. Now the zombies have unleashed their selves in a war with the aliens. You can be either a Zombie,Alien,or a Brave and Noble Warrior. This all against all so when you see a other player or NPC that is not the same class as you you attack it. Warrior's fight zombies and aliens,zombies fight aliens and warriors,and aliens fight zombies and warriors. Who Will Win This Undead War?

Review:
This is a brand NEW game that doesn't even have a WIP yet. There will be a download for staff members only. When the game goes into BETA I will hand choose people to test it.

Planned Features:
PvP System that allows you to fight enymy players at any time.
Unique Features depending on your class.
A Pick-Pocket System allowing you to steal enemies Items and Weapons Without notice.
A mind-blowing story mode.
Guild System.
Weapon Combination System coming from the idea of Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2.

Jobs:

Pixel Artist-1-2
Mappers -1-2 (I also map)
Developers/Coders-2
Source Editors-2
Moderators-2

Application Process:
If you want a job apply with this format.

Why You Want It:
Info:
Example Of Your Work:

**Note to be mod I must trust you,no matter if you were a moderator for Jesus.

A WIP would probably grab more interest to be blunt. What you have currently for a story just seems so cliche and uninteresting in my opinion. The same can be said for most of the planned features. The kind of people you get to work with you on this project (whether good at what they do, or just plain bad) is going to be determined mainly by how appealing the planned project is. Also, from your post it sounds like you wont be doing very much on this project except mapping, leaving the much harder aspects to everyone else. Forgive me if im wrong. What will your main role be as a leader in this project besides mapping? These are things people want to know before joining someone as a team member.

You may want to get to know eclipse a bit better and show us some actual work you have finished. People like to see screen shots and an attempt at implementing at least some of what your asking for.

@Hddddd:

> I know Ambard,the reason I haven't posted a WIP is because I'm getting used to EO first.
>
> No it's EO…what your saying is I can't script in EO? This sucks...see what ambard means I have to get used to it first.

You can edit the source, which is faster and more powerful. (Get Visual Basic 6.)