Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tousens programming shop! WIP.

Link

Hi, I'm Tousen Kaname today I will be presenting my own little shop to the community and what the shop is about is that I can make "somewhat useful programs in VB" for your use and at a very cheap cost or trade of some sort (your choice), The programs will not start off advanced and pretty much no program will be over 10 dollars$ I will tell you some optional programs today listed below with a possible price pm me to take the price or make reasonable offers btw all transactions via pay-pal!
each price is based on the amount of coding the program takes or how good the program is.

Tousen's  Auto spam bot:5$

Tousen's custom GUI:4$

Tousen's Sig:2$

Tousen'S handy calculator:6$

Tousen's Custom made pc piano/keyboard:8$

Remember you can actually suggest prices for these and we can work something out if you have any idea of a program you would like me to make we can talk about it and work out prices

My exp isn't like a pro or even middle wise but it's enough to make some basic good programs such as animated trainer card's etc…... Pm me!

One of my example programs below!
btw the pokemon is animated although you can't see it it glows different colors! the background can be custom just tell me what you want.