Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shop camp fix?

ilsu333

Well i am using EO,and i have a major question…How can i remove the collision between players while they are using a shop or the bank,because if somebody is sitting on the bank/shop spot other players can't access it because they can't stack on each other...This may cause some major problems to all developers that are using eclipse engine because some players may abuse this thing ad camp on a shop or bank and others won't be able to access it,and even if there are no bug abusers if someone is using the bank/shop you will have to wait till that person finishes his job in order to access the bank/shop.

So is there a way to remove collision while using a shop/warehouse?

Thanks in advance

If you don't want to go into the hassle and read the jargon on editting the source code, then I suggest you make players warp one unit in front of the warp point and make it so if a player were to block the entrance then they would end up warping 1 unit outside the exit.

@Exvayate:

> If you don't want to go into the hassle and read the jargon on editting the source code, then I suggest you make players warp one unit in front of the warp point and make it so if a player were to block the entrance then they would end up warping 1 unit outside the exit.

i can't make shop/bank and warp on the same spot…

So the green dot is my shop...If i change it to warp its going to remove my shop,if i leave it this way only one player can use it at the time...

![](http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/ilsu333/teeeeeeeest.jpg)

So what am i supposed to do?

Change it from green dots to something else like a bench or another NPC?

You can actually add in a tile type that bypasses the code stopping 2 players from being on the one tile I think, have a search around for it if you want, I am not sure how effective it is though.

EDIT: I think what Exvayate means is to have the map like this:

w = warp
s = shop
t = normal tile

t t t t
t s t t
t **t** t t
t w t t

then have the warp tile warp you to the bolded tile in front of the shop (the 1 person per tile thing is ignored this way I think) and therefore solving your problem. Personally I would prefer to just edit the code for that tile, but this is a nice easy way to get around it.

@iSkweek:

> Change it from green dots to something else like a bench or another NPC?
>
> You can actually add in a tile type that bypasses the code stopping 2 players from being on the one tile I think, have a search around for it if you want, I am not sure how effective it is though.
>
> EDIT: I think what Exvayate means is to have the map like this:
>
> w = warp
> s = shop
> t = normal tile
>
> t t t t
> t s t t
> t **t** t t
> t w t t
>
> then have the warp tile warp you to the bolded tile in front of the shop (the 1 person per tile thing is ignored this way I think) and therefore solving your problem. Personally I would prefer to just edit the code for that tile, but this is a nice easy way to get around it.

Thanks dude,im going to try that out… :D

Edit:
@Captain Wabbit
I dunno how to do that :( im not good with programing

@Kinjiru
Yep me and my wife are making the graphics,I don't like to use sprites or tiles made by other ppl thats why we are making our own :D