Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How can I draw a fight face to face the enemy (like RPG MAKER)

pegas7team

hi all
How can I draw a fight face to face the enemy (like RPG MAKER)
If the player walks in the grass a battle will be lashed after some steps
Could anyone guide me to a tutorial I m already a good vb6 programmer

I have a final question about graphics I have inport a png Image from rpgmaker and I added a background layer with magenta color FF00FF I saved it but wen I run my client I found that there is some magenta color in the border of the sprite how can I fix that

What you are asking for is called a turn based battle system. Eclipse does not have one and has never had one that has been open source.

*Please note I don't mess with graphics too much, I am speaking from very limited knowledge*
As for the color issue, make sure that the colors are the EXACT same. The magenta you used may have been a little darker/lighter than the color around the player causing that. Also, resizing sprites (especially in paint) can distort color a little, that could have been your problem.

@jcsnider:

> Also, resizing sprites (especially in paint) can distort color a little, that could have been your problem.

From the screenie, your sprite looks totally ducked up and distorted. Grab a good copy of the sprite from here…

http://www.spriters-resource.com/

Search for Pokemon...and don't save it as a JPEG. It appears that is what you did. Always save your file as a .PNG. When you are done editing, transfer your .PNG graphic directly to your sprite sheet. That should prevent distortion.

@AmSamurai:

> From the screenie, your sprite looks totally ducked up and distorted. Grab a good copy of the sprite from here…
>
> http://www.spriters-resource.com/
>
> Search for Pokemon...and don't save it as a JPEG. It appears that is what you did. Always save your file as a .PNG. When you are done editing, transfer your .PNG graphic directly to your sprite sheet. That should prevent distortion.

nooo save as bitmap.