Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EmberShard hiring GFX artist and Web dev

MrKris

non-commercial. For mapper? You would need to show me some examples of your work. We already found a storyline writer now, I just have not updated this topic yet.

:Edit:
We are now looking for an extra programmer to help out with some things, we also need a web developer and a pixel artist!

@Mr.:

> non-commercial. For mapper? You would need to show me some examples of your work. We already found a storyline writer now, I just have not updated this topic yet.

I'll put toghether a quick forest map today using default graphics only. (But I always do better with more than just default tilesets.)

@hachilove1:

> I finished a quick forest map using default tile sets only. So can I Join?  :huh:

No, sorry but I am looking for a more experienced team. If you improve your mapping after looking at some tutorials maybe. But for now its a no.

Kris, if you need a GUI artist, hiring a pixel artist usually won't get the job done. GUI's are most commonly done in a more advanced way than pixeling. Most are made with Paint.NET or Photoshop. A graphic artist and a pixel artist are two different things. Maybe if you advertise you need a GUI designer you might have better luck. Good Luck!

Shoryuken.

@Shoryuken:

> Kris, if you need a GUI artist, hiring a pixel artist usually won't get the job done. GUI's are most commonly done in a more advanced way than pixeling. Most are made with Paint.NET or Photoshop. A graphic artist and a pixel artist are two different things. Maybe if you advertise you need a GUI designer you might have better luck. Good Luck!
>
> Shoryuken.

Great idea! I don't know if Devo accepted my GUI request tho, so I might not need one.

@KonkerBoy:

> I Can Be A Mapper Or A Gui Maker

We don't need a mapper yet, but we really need a GUI designer. If you can show me some examples that would be great. Also, when we get farther into development you can be a mapper as well. But you will need to show me an example of your mapping too.