Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO] Eclipse App

OmegaRedd

If anyone knows how to make an app, something that they can work on is making an app for touchofdeathforums. All the app has to be is scripting linking people on their iPod touch 4G's/iPhones or just have the chat box on the forums tab show up, and make it refresh every 1second or something, idk. But if you guys like this idea, post some suggestions here and hopefully someone with this knowledge reads this.

Yea you can also do that, but wouldnt it be more cooler to open up a sleek app that neatly organizes them in a readable fassion. Because on my iphone on the site, It showed the site as a whole and I kept having to scroll in to read, or type or anything.

That required jailbreaking. And iOS do not support Flash.

I have experience coding iOS App and here's the thing. What we could do is get data from the Database and show it in the app. How, that required getting the Database info. If you haven't tried yet, you could rename your file from .ipa to .zip and browse the files. People could easily attack the forum once they get the database info.

Sincerely,
Rithy

@Gimulex:

> Nice thought, an app, where we could map from our ipods and save it into the server when there is internet connection… Something productive to do in a traffic jam!

No, he was suggesting a forum app.

Either way, I don't think it's possible. Well maybe EO Client App or something could be possible.

Sincerely,
Rithy

@OmegaRedd:

> No I saw on some sites and it was absolutely free to make them, and you can actually make them in flash just by coding. And you can send it to other people through a .rar so they can add it to their ipods

What?

1\. iPods don't support flash.
2\. Distributing applications through any method but the App Store is illegal.