Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO 4.0] Guild System

Deblo

Hi all! I have a little problem and i hope you guys can help me!

I'm searching for a guild system for my pokemon mmo!

I think that i saw this kind of system on EO 2.0 or Elysium italia! in a few words,the server's admin can create a guild using the bottom f5 or f6 on the keybord,he can also decide the 'rank' of the new member(1\. new entry,2 co founder ,3 founder) and he can also delegate the control of the guild to other person!

I hope that someone can help me! Thanks a lot!

ps,sorry for my bad english but i'm an italian boy XD

> May I ask. You are using EO4 right?…

Yes! the guild system is already included in this eo's version? XD sorry but i'm a newbie!

> Only guild system I know to have been released, as a source code tutorial: Is Scott's.
>
> Third page of the Tutorials > Source section.

Thanks a lot for your help :)

> EO4 currently doesn't have a guild system, when it goes open sourced, you can add Scott's system provided you have the Visual Basic 6 IDE… Or you may find someone to add it in for you at the Talent Centre.

Thanks! I think that it won't be so difficult to add this script,i have already used vb6 two years ago! :) thanks again!

The guy in charge of making EO 4 open source has stated that it will be open source sometime soon. He is a very good coder have seen his work before. That being said you will be able to implement guilds and other custom scripts, as Richy stated, as you like once it goes open source. Sit tight and work on mapping ect. for your game at the moment until EO 4 goes open source :)