Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Character Panel? And where is the Source editor??

xenoshadow

Hey guys. Im new and I have a problem. In the game, My character panel is missing. There are no means of assessing my Inventory or Skills or whatsoever? How do I turn it back on ? Here's the link to SS - http://img861.imageshack.us/i/lolag.jpg/

Also, I cant seem to find the Source Editor in my EO… ?!

(Im using EO. PLEASE PLEASE someone help me x,x)

@xenoshadow:

> Hey guys. Im new and I have a problem. In the game, My character panel is missing. There are no means of assessing my Inventory or Skills or whatsoever? How do I turn it back on ? Here's the link to SS - http://img861.imageshack.us/i/lolag.jpg/
>
> Also, I cant seem to find the Source Editor in my EO… ?!
>
> (Im using EO. PLEASE PLEASE someone help me x,x)

Um we can't help you with that character menu, because you have not specified what custom edit of Eclipse Origins you're using. That is not the default eclipse origins, someone elses edit.

To edit the source, you have to find yourself a copy of Visual Basic 6\. Buy it from ebay, Torrent it, whatever. Just don't ask us where to get it, because it is against the rules to supply visual basic downloads here,.

Good luck.

The reason you can not edit the source or use the menu buttons is because that is not your source. Thats Lavos' source which we are using to make a game out of. You failed as a mapper so you were fired and for some reason you're trying to do something with a source you can't use.