Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sort out some sprites…

elementaldisaster

Hey guys, ive got some ship sprites that i want sorting into the correct format for EO. They are from a tileset i have and its a pirate game so i guess why not use those ships.
Ive cropped the ships so that you dont have to do it. (there are three diff types of ships.)
If you happen to have any other ship sprites with a similar style to these lying around, feel free to post them here, they will come to good use. (Or if you find any on the web somewhere.)

@Broojo:

> Unfortunately, they are JPGs so they would have large areas of white around them when used ingame.

That's why they invented a **Tolerance** setting in Photoshop. A tolerance of around 30 percent should let you magic wand those and ignore the fringing.

@Devo:

> That's why they invented a **Tolerance** setting in Photoshop. A tolerance of around 30 percent should let you magic wand those and ignore the fringing.

Yep, before I replied I did dabble with the magic wand in Photoshop indeed changing the **Tolerance**  but it kept cutting into the edges of the ships sails while still leaving artefacts around the ship.

@Broojo:

> Yep, before I replied I did dabble with the magic wand in Photoshop indeed changing the **Tolerance**  but it kept cutting into the edges of the ships sails while still leaving artefacts around the ship.

Then you are setting the tolerance too high.