Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anithly [WIP]

Anithly is a 2D morpg in which you play the roll of a character who lives in the lands of Anithly. Right from the start you will notice it is highly based within the "pirate era".
The release of the alpha version is supposed to be in a couple of weeks. It is the first 2D game of its kind and we hope to open up a whole new type of games- original games.

Ye are able to:
* Take over islands.* Owners of islands can assign taxes and manage the islands economy.* Port yer ships and walk around islands.* Buy or build yer very own house.* Marry yer soul-mate in-game.* Create a guild to help defend yer islands.* Buy exrra ships to join yer fleet.* Explore both PvP and PvE maps.* Join and start a voyage and head out to ambush players or NPCs.* Complete quests.* Gain levels which allow ye to both use more items, explore more maps and craft more, better items.* Craft yer own items.* Take the roll of a merchant, landlubber or pirate.* Build and buy extensions and upgrades for yer ship.* Start yer own shop and produce the ocean items or materials.* Practice yer piratey skills.* Explore the ocean and many caves with boss ships in.* Explore the many ways of earning yer fortune.* Community competitions to take part in and win rare items.* And much much more!

Sign up for the forums [here](http://anithly.informe.com/forum/) and keep up to date with the project info and you could possibly even become a member of our team!

Will be updated soon.

• 2 weeks later...
@FilipeJF:

> What engine did you use? Well, I read some things about the game, looks great, I'll play for sure.
>
> sorry for the mistakes, I am Brazilian.

He's using EO, because the 'Runtime Installer' is from Robin ;)

EDIT: The server is down and you don't have deleted your name/password in client, so everyone can acces your account >.>