Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BltPlayer Sprite

BoDu

>! _**Old.**_
_Besides _**Public Sub BltPlayer(ByVal Index As Long)**_, where should I look for everything that keep for character and sprite grafic._

_***Edited**_

For more frames at each action, should i do different sub ? For exemple Moving_Frames, Running_Frames, Attacking_Frames, Standing_Frames. And then modific the rec to select the right frames for each animation?
  And about been hited by an npc/player, do you think its possible to call an animation BeenHit_Frames?

An advice whould be welcomed, btw i'm just an beginer and trying to fiind out how the engine handle everything.

Thanks

You'd just set the Player.Anim to whatever frame you need it to be. Starting at 0 with the default rmxp format it goes from 0 to 3\. 0 being the first frame on the left, 3 being the last frame on the right. And these are separated into rows by the Player.Dir. So just adjust the algorithm that splits the character file into 4 rows and frames to load the new frames and then put them into action wherever you want them to come into play.

@Rose:

> You'd just set the Player.Anim to whatever frame you need it to be. Starting at 0 with the default rmxp format it goes from 0 to 3\. 0 being the first frame on the left, 3 being the last frame on the right. And these are separated into rows by the Player.Dir. So just adjust the algorithm that splits the character file into 4 rows and frames to load the new frames and then put them into action wherever you want them to come into play.

Wow, thanks i will try that. I was playing with the actual Player Animation, and bring the walking, runing, standing and attacing in the line for each side. I saw that they divided each side by /4 and there are 4 frames and i want to see if i can get what i'm looking for with the actual sprite sistem. If not i will try your way.

P.S. Btw your exemple req 1 line with all side and all action frames right ?