Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

PMD style sprites! and Faces

Link

Hi I would like to request some pokemon mystery dungeon styled sprites and faces for EO version 2.0
if you could make these as soon as possible this will help me in a great deal and I would find someway to help you someday, all I need is for the sprites to work for EO 2.0(Pokemon mystery dungeon sprites)
And Faces of pokemon!

@Lightning:

> Are you kidding me? Use the cropping tool to cut up the image, and re-paste it in the correct format.

Sorry look, I never use paint so no I am not kidding, and thanks anyway.

P.S not everyone knows everything.

@Tousen:

> Sorry look, I never use paint so no I am not kidding, and thanks anyway.
>
> P.S not everyone knows everything.

P.S It's the basics of image editing. You can't expect people to give you everything on a plate all the time, so you should have expected to re-format them somewhat. So if you don't know how beforehand, you then go to Google, or whatever, and have a go at learning a little bit, just so you know the basics.

@Lightning:

> P.S It's the basics of image editing. You can't expect people to give you everything on a plate all the time, so you should have expected to re-format them somewhat. So if you don't know how beforehand, you then go to **Google**, or whatever, and have a go at learning a little bit, just so you know the basics.

I wish more people would use this instead of pleading for something that they could find faster than posting and begging.