Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Picturebox transparency

cowin000

"In previous versions of Visual Basic, creating transparent bitmaps required extensive use of the Windows API. The problem was that Visual Basic controls could not use graphic file types (such as GIF) that support transparency. Visual Basic for Windows versions 5.0 and 6.0 controls can use files in a much wider range of formats than previous versions. " this is from Microsoft.com

i cant actually help u with ur question but basicly u could maybe google search it. since its not related to ur game, u can find help on any other site too for this question.

@Greendude120:

> -snip-

None of that means anything because rendering transparency on top of a DD7 window doesn't work. Please don't try and help someone when you don't understand what you're talking about.

@cowin:

> All i want is to make a picturebox transparent on the picScreen . And i would love for your help considering iv been googleing for months :)

@Robin:

> You can't.

@Greendude120:

> -snip-

Jesus Christ kid, would you just bugger off? You can't see transparent GDI controls on top of the DD7 window. If you could other people would have done it already. If you want to take the words of the person _asking how it's done_ over the person who programmed the fucking engine then you're a moron.

Kindly leave the help section until you understand enough to actually offer help.